The AM-2G15-120 AirMAX 2.4 GHz 2x2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 2.4 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 15 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 15 dBi Gain
- For Outdoor Use
- Compatible with Rocket M BaseStations
- Seamlessly integrates with RocketM radios
- Remarkable cross-polarization isolation
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Up to 100 airMAX clients can be connected to an airMAX sector antenna
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Installing the airMAX® Titanium Sector
|Dimensions (mm)||700 x 145 x 93|
|Frequency Range||2.3 - 2.7 GHz|
|Gain||15.0 - 16.0 dBi|
|HPOL Beamwidth||123° (6 dB)|
|VPOL Beamwidth||118° (6 dB)|
|Wind Survivability||125 mph|
|Wind Loading||24 lbf @ 100 mph|
|Cross-pol Isolation||28 dB Min.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included|
- airMAX® Sector Antenna Datasheet
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna Datasheet
- Aire.EC Case Study
- Enforta Case Study
- Volvo Ocean Race Case Study
- airMAX® Sector AM-5G16-120 / AM-5G17-90 Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-M-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V2G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G15-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G16-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-3G18-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G19-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G20-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-9M13 Quick Start Guide