40GBASE-CR4 QSFP+ to 4x10GBASE-CU SFP+ DAC Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax Breakout Cable 1-Meter 30AWG, direct connection between networking equipment, and other short distance, high bandwidth applications, QSFP+ breakout cable passive direct attach breakout cable that connects a QSFP+ port to 4 x SFP+ ports.
- Protocol agnostic support of 40GbE, QDR InfiniBand, SAS & Fibre Channel
- Up to 10.3125 Gb/s transfer rate per SFP+ channel (40 Gb/s aggregate)
- Robust Zinc die-cast SFP+ & QSFP connectors with pull-to-release latching
- Bridge the gap between your 10G and 40G capable switches/host adapters
- Low cross-talk and pair-to-pair skew maintains signal integrity
- Fully compliant to the latest SFP+ & QSFP MSA (Multi-Source-Agreement)
- Supports all current 10-Gigabit Ethernet and 40-Gigabit Ethernet standards
- Designated form factor and electrical compliance for QDR InfiniBand
- The perfect direct attached storage splitter cable for Fibre Channel & SAS
- Enjoy a reduced power budget and lower port cost compared to optical
- Fully RoHS compliant for environmental protection
40GBASE-CR4 QSFP+ to 4x10GBASE-CU SFP
Connects a QSFP+ port to 4 x SFP+ ports
40GbE QSFP+ to 4xSFP+ DAC Direct Attach Copper Twinax Breakout Cable, Passive, 1-Meter(3.3ft), 30AWG
Widely compatible with Cisco QSFP-4SFP10G-CU1M Devices, and other open switch Devices
40G QSFP+ to 4xSFP+ Cable can connect 40 Gigabit switch, router, server, NIC, or other fiber optic equipments with QSFP+ ports to 10 Gigabit equipments with SFP+ port for NAS, SAN and High Performance Computing.
For use with data center cabling, direct connection between networking equipment, and other short distance, high bandwidth applications, QSFP+ breakout cable passive direct attach breakout cable that connects a QSFP+ port to 4 x SFP+ ports.