XFP to SFP+ passive cable is suitable for very short distance transmission and provides a low price connectivity option between switches/servers/storage to interconnect XFP and SFP+ form factors.
- Copper AWG30 10Gb XFP to SFP+ Direct Attach Cable
- XFP to SFP+ Connetor
- Copper Active
- 1 Meter
- Direct Attach XFP to SFP+ copper cable for 10 Gigabit connections
- XFP connector on one end that fits into any 10 GE XFP interface, for instance XCM8808X XFP ports
- SFP+ connector on the other end that fits into any 10 GE SFP+ interface
- For Servers, Storage and Switches short 10 Gigabit uplinks
- Ultra low latency
10GBASE-CR SFP+ to SFP+ copper twinax cable.
CAB-XFP / SFP-P1M The 10GB direct connect copper cable has an XFP connector connected to one connection with an SFP+ connector connected to another.
This cable offers a low-cost connectivity option between switches / servers / storage to interconnect XFP and SFP+ form factors. This cable is available in lengths of 1 meter
This direct attach copper cable has an XFP connector attached on one end and an SFP+ connector attached on the other end. This cable provides a low price connectivity option between switches/servers/storage to interconnect XFP and SFP+ form factors.