Gigabit 9-36VDC IN 48V PoE OUT 24W DC to DC Converter and POE inserter
The TP-DCDC-1248G offered by Tycon Power is a low cost and high efficiency solution for those requiring Passive Power over Ethernet from a 12VDC or 24VDC voltage source like a battery system or vehicle. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the power and data output to the CAT5/6 Ethernet cable. The output voltage is regulated and protected.
They have two common (-) and two (+) for connecting 2 power sources, such as a primary with a backup power source. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The input and output are isolated. A metal enclosure model is available for industrial applications.
They accept gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The other models have power outputs up to 24W.
- Input Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC (Range 9-36VDC)
- Passive PoE Output, 48VDC
- Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
- High Power up to 19W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact Size – Maximize Available Space
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems