The Ubiquiti Networks AirMAX Omni 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO Antenna is designed to be compatible with an optional Rocket M BaseStation to deliver 360° wireless networking. This dual-polarity antenna operates under the 2.4 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 13 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Ubiquiti has outfitted the antenna with a robust mechanical design that helps ensure outdoor survivability. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount kit, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 13 dBi Antenna Gain
- 360° Coverage
- Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
- Seamlessly integrates with RocketM radios
- 360° range
- airMAX Technology: Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Up to 100 airMAX clients can be connected to an airMAX Omni
airMAX® 2x2 Omni Antenna
Pair the airMAX® Omni Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for 360° coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
Breakthrough 2x2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.