The AM-5G16-120 AirMAX 5 GHz 2x2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 16 dBi. It delivers 2x2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
- 5 GHz Operating Frequency
- 16 dBi Gain
- For Outdoor Use
- Compatible with Rocket M BaseStations
- Seamlessly integrates with RocketM radios
- Remarkable cross-polarization isolation
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- Up to 100 airMAX clients can be connected to an airMAX sector antenna
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The innovative airMAX® Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction and 2x2, dual-polarity performance.
Reduced Interference, Higher Gain
Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX® Sector Antennas provide superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
RF Isolation and Beamwidth Options
The versatile airMAX® Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options: 60°, 90° or 120°.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.
Installing the airMAX® Titanium Sector
|Frequency||900 MHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz||3 GHz|
|Gain||13 dBi||15 dBi||16 dBi||60°: 17 dBi
90°: 16 dBi
120°: 15 dBi
|Frequency||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz||5 GHz|
|Gain||16 dBi||17 dBi||60°: 17 dBi
90°: 16 dBi
120°: 15 dBi
|19 dBi||20 dBi|
|Gain||60°: 21 dBi
90°: 20 dBi
120°: 19 dBi
- airMAX® Sector Antenna Datasheet
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna Datasheet
- Aire.EC Case Study
- Enforta Case Study
- Volvo Ocean Race Case Study
- airMAX® Sector AM-5G16-120 / AM-5G17-90 Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-M-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V2G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- airMAX® Titanium Sector Antenna AM-V5G-Ti Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G15-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-2G16-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-3G18-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G19-120 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-5G20-90 Quick Start Guide
- Sector Antenna AM-9M13 Quick Start Guide