The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between your Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for using with major manufacture Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless models. The unit is easy to install, simply link EHS36 to the EXT port of the phone and, effectively `plug and play’ giving you control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely. It has been especially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions, call centers and general telephone use and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
• Supports Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/
T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones
• Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics wireless headsets
• Compatible with Sennheiser wireless headsets Note: The sennheiser wireless headset mus
t be running the latest firmware of the DW-Office series (version 96 or later) !
• Plug and play • Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
• Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
• Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece Physical Features
• Built-in a RJ12 (6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
• 1 x RJ45 (8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser headset
• 1 x 3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
• Accessories: 1 x RJ12, 1 x RJ45, 1 x 3.5mm, 1 x RJ9, 1 x Sennheiser Y-Cord